Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.1.2
Service update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.1.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service update 1.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.1.2||22.214.171.1243|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.1.2Service update 1 resolves the following issues:
- Script Error when opening records in CRM with Yammer enabled.
- Script Error when converting an Email to Lead.
- Cannot Insert email templates into emails.
- Changes to email body truncated after save/send.
- Quick search does not work on any entity in IE when using Hebrew language.
- Changing the value of field and lock it will not mark the record as dirty.
- RefreshPageHandler starts the Activity Feed Service without a try/catch.
- Server Side Sync tasks are auto completed after creation.
- User is unable to open case records that they own if Hierarchy Security is enabled.
- Script error when opening records in CRM for Outlook when using WebFormsHost.
Article ID: 3172886 - Last Review: 06/16/2016 13:49:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
- kbmbsmigrate kbsurveynew KB3172886