Service Update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 8.0.1
Service update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.0.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service update 6.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.0.1||8.0.1.0344|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.0.1Service update 6 resolves the following issues:
- Duration field value incorrectly formatted when format uses comma as a decimal separator.
- An error occurs when attempting to export up to 100,000 records using Export to Excel.
- After adding the "Direction" Field on the "Phone Call" Form the "Call To", and "Call From" values do not report correcty.
- Received Date is not shown on the draft email when replying to an e-mail from CRM.
- It is not possible to change the required level of a Field dynamically.
- Odata expand property fails while retrieving custom Lookup Fields.
- Unable to navigate to a record using a lookup control in the footer of a Form.
- After applying Update 0.1 the internal ADFS URL will no longer work if a user is added to more than one organization.
- The error message "If the Base and Extension tables are merged, this may exceed the architectural limits of Microsoft SQL Server, and the merge operation might fail. " occurs when attempting to Import an Organization.
- Calling a Save function from two option Attribute's OnChange Event causes value to reset.
- Unable to import a managed solution due to the error "Cannot add a Root Component 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 of type 20 because it is not in the target system"
- An error occurs when attempting to delete a System Job that has an object type of a Workflow.
- Ticker Symbol does not display the correct information.
- Importing a patch solution fails with a StateTransition exception.
- Unapproved Mailboxes using Server Side Synchronization were attempting to process Outgoing e-mail.
- Unable to Open Quick Create Forms from Entity Grid Ribbons using Xrm.Utility.openQuickCreate.
- Service Calendar is not updated when you update an Appointment.
- After editing a View to Sort Descending, the image for Ascending Sort is displayed in the column heading.
- Access Team checkbox becomes unchecked on the entity after updating to CRM Online 2016.
- Status shows as unsaved data after an Autosave occurs.
- Multiple Accounts are shown while attempting to associate an Opportunity with an Account.
- Flickering observed while changing probability field on an Opportunity.
- Grid OnLoad does not fire the first time a grid is loaded.
- Revenue Fields Are Not Updated on Opportunity, Quote, Order, and Invoice forms after deleting Products.
- Unable to save customizations using the Form Editor after unmarking the Available For Phone attribute in the entity's header section.
- Cannot create an Appointment unless the field "Is All Day Appointment" is on the View while using the CRM for mobile app.
- An error occurs when attempting to create a new case after disabling Case Quick Create.
- Solution imports fails after adding Pen Control to entities.
- An error occurs when attempting to run a report on 20 or more records.
- Server Side Synchronization calls to obtain an Access Token fail with "Underlying connection was closed" error.
- The message "Checking the email message with subject "" in mailbox email@example.com delivery " occurs when using an E-mail Router to process mail from Gmail using a POP3 connection.
- Additional space at the bottom of several Forms below scrollbar.
- Asynchronous Service crashes if Data column contains more than 100MB of data when uncompressed.
- Attributes that display two Options do not display the correct values after refreshing the Form.
- When opening a web resource, the web resource page does not open.
- Reports using Filtered Views are timing out.
- Outlook View sort order changes when navigating away from the View.
- Timezone does not display correctly after syncing an Appointment from CRM to Outlook using Server Side Synchronization.
- A SQL Timeout expired error occurs when attempting to Go Offline using the CRM for Outlook client.
- Appointments, Contacts, and Tasks syncing stops processing if the mailbox was approved by a Non-Office 365 Administrator when using an Exchange - Hybrid Email Server Profile.
- Labels are not localized after provisioning language packs.
- If Field Level Security is enabled on Contact Addresses, updates from an Outlook Contact may not be reflected in CRM.
- An Exchange Web Services timeout exception may occur if the Exchange Mailbox has a large number of Appointments Contacts, and Tasks syncing.
- The Other Address field doesn't sync to CRM when it is the only field updated in Outlook.
- Contact no longer syncs to Exchange after removing the e-mail address in CRM.
- Contact no longer syncs to CRM after removing the e-mail address in Exchange.
- When attempting to Go Offline using the CRM for Outlook client the error "The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server" occurs.
Article ID: 3175291 - Last Review: 07/27/2016 17:33:00 - Revision: 1.0
Dynamics CRM Online
- kbmbsmigrate kbsurveynew KB3175291