Cumulative Update 14 for Exchange Server 2013
Cumulative Update 14 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 was released on September 20, 2016. Several nonsecurity issues are fixed in this cumulative update or a later cumulative update for Exchange Server 2013.
Download Cumulative Update 14 for Exchange Server 2013 (KB3177670) now.
Get Cumulative Update 14 for Exchange Server 2013
- The Cumulative Update 14 package can be used to run a new installation of Exchange Server 2013 or to upgrade an existing Exchange Server 2013 installation to Cumulative Update 14.
- It's not necessary to install any Exchange Server 2013 Cumulative Updates or Service Packs released prior to Cumulative Update 14 before you install Cumulative Update 14.
This cumulative update fixes the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
Issues that this cumulative update fixes
- KB 3132513 "The Delegates settings were not saved correctly" when you try to add a user to Exchange Server 2013 from Microsoft Outlook
- KB 3172017 "NotFound Export failed with error type: 'NotFound'" error occurs when you perform an eDiscovery search in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3176377 Links to access Exchange items in SharePoint eDiscovery search result fail with an HTTP error 500 in Exchange Server
- KB 3176540 OWA error reporting responds with a HTTP error 500 in OwaSerializationException
- KB 3176873 Can't create a new profile or connect to Exchange Server 2013 when an organization contains many address lists
- KB 3061079 RPC Client Access service crashes and Event 4999 is logged in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3134918 An IRM-protected message sent to an external contact isn't returned in a search or discovery results when journaling is implemented in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3190887 Upgrading Exchange Server causes the server to go offline unexpectedly
Cumulative update information
PrerequisitesThe setup process for Exchange Server 2013 identifies any missing prerequisites.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update package.
Registry informationYou don't have to make any changes to the registry after you apply this cumulative update package.
Removal informationAfter you install this cumulative update package, you can't uninstall the package to revert to an earlier version of Exchange Server 2013. If you uninstall this cumulative update package, Exchange Server 2013 is removed from the server.
For more information about the deployment of Exchange Server 2013, see Release Notes for Exchange 2013.
For more information about the coexistence of Exchange Server 2013 and earlier versions of Exchange Server in the same environment, see Exchange 2013 System Requirements.
For more information about other Exchange updates, see Exchange Server Updates: Build numbers and release dates.
Learn about the terminology that Microsoft uses to describe software updates.
Article ID: 3177670 - Last Review: 09/20/2016 15:44:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Service Pack 1
- kbsurveynew kbfix atdownload kbexpertiseadvanced KB3177670