Can’t add another mailbox in Outlook after migration to Office 365 Dedicated/ITAR (vNext)
- A user who has a mailbox in legacy dedicated is listed in the address book together with an icon that represents an external contact.
- When you try to add another mailbox in Microsoft Outlook, you receive the following error message:
- When you try to add a delegate in Outlook, the user is listed with a red slash on the icon, and then you receive the following error message:
- In the Outlook client, click File, click Info, and then click Account Settings.
- Select Delegate Access.
- Click Add, and then review the specific object:
Note After you are notified that a change was made to the object, allow 24 hours for the change to be made to the local Offline Address Book (OAB).
As a workaround, add the account as an additional email account. To do this, follow these steps:
- In the Outlook client, click File, click Info, click Account Settings, and then click Account Settings again.
- On the E-mail tab, click New.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, enter the Room mailbox name, email address, and your account password.
- Click Next. AutoDiscover will find the mailbox and configure the account.
Article ID: 3187967 - Last Review: 10/05/2016 23:56:00 - Revision: 3.0
- vkbportal226 kbgraphic kbgraphxlink KB3187967