Data grid becomes blank when you scroll if the "Row numbers" option is set to Hide in a SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services mobile report
Consider the following scenario:
- You create a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services (SSRS) mobile report.
- You add a data grid to the report, and you set the Row numbers option to Hide.
- You publish the report to the report server.
- You open the report in the SSRS 2016 web portal.
In this scenario, when you scroll up and down the data grid, the data grid becomes blank.
The fix for this issue is included in the following cumulative update for SQL Server:
About cumulative updates for SQL Server
Each new cumulative update for SQL Server contains all the hotfixes and all the security fixes that were included with the previous cumulative update. Check out the latest cumulative updates for SQL Server:
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Learn about the terminology Microsoft uses to describe software updates.
Article ID: 3192636 - Last Review: 09/22/2016 05:31:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Developer, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Enterprise, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Enterprise Core, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Standard
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB3192636