Cumulative Update 15 for Exchange Server 2013
Get Cumulative Update 15 for Exchange Server 2013
- The Cumulative Update 15 package can be used to run a new installation of Exchange Server 2013 or to upgrade an existing Exchange Server 2013 installation to Cumulative Update 15.
- You don't have to install any Exchange Server 2013 Cumulative Updates or Service Packs released prior to Cumulative Update 15 before you install Cumulative Update 15.
Issues that this cumulative update fixes
- KB 3198092 Update optimizes how HTML tags in an email message are evaluated in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3198046 FIX: The UM mailbox policy is not honored when UM call answering rules setting is set to False in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3195995 FIX: Event ID 4999 with MSExchangerepl.exe crash in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3208886 Send As permission of a linked mailbox is granted to a user in the wrong forest in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3188315 Messages are stuck in outbox when additional mailboxes are configured in Outlook on Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3202691 Public folders indexing doesn't work correctly after you apply latest cumulative updates for Exchange Server
- KB 3203039 PostalAddressIndex property isn't returning the correct value in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3198043 Shadow OAB downloads don't complete in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3208885 Microsoft.Exchange.Store.Worker.exe process crashes after mailbox is disabled in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3201966 MSExchangeOWAAppPool application pool consumes excessive memory on restart in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3209041 FIX: An ActiveSync device becomes unresponsive until the sync process is complete in an Exchange Server environment
- KB 3209013 FIX: The LegacyDN of a user is displayed incorrectly in the From field in the Sent Items folder on an ActiveSync device
- KB 3209018 FIX: Results exported through the eDiscovery PST Export Tool never finishes in an Exchange Server environment
- KB 3199519 Inconsistent search results when email body contains both English and non-English characters in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3211326 "ConversionFailedException" error when emails are sent on the hour in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3189547 FIX: Event ID 4999 for a System.FormatException error is logged in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
Cumulative update information
PrerequisitesThe setup process for Exchange Server 2013 identifies any missing prerequisites.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you install this cumulative update package.
Registry informationYou don't have to make any changes to the registry after you install this cumulative update package.
Removal informationAfter you install this cumulative update package, you can't uninstall the package to revert to an earlier version of Exchange Server 2013. If you uninstall this cumulative update package, Exchange Server 2013 is removed from the server.
For more information about the coexistence of Exchange Server 2013 and earlier versions of Exchange Server in the same environment, see Exchange 2013 System Requirements.
For more information about other Exchange updates, see Exchange Server Updates: Build numbers and release dates.
Article ID: 3197044 - Last Review: 12/19/2016 05:37:00 - Revision: 3.0
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbfix kbexpertiseadvanced KB3197044