Creating A Package File In Microsoft Dynamics GP
How to create a Package file to export modified reports or attach it to an email?
1. Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP |Tools | Customize | Customization Maintenance.
2. Select the report(s) you wish to export and then click the Export button at the top of the Customization Maintenance window.
3. In the next window, select the location that you wish to save the Package File to. Give the Package file a name. (The type will be *.package)
4. If you wish to attach it to an e-mail, create the e-mail message and choose the Attachment function. You can now browse out and locate the desired Package File. (If the file it too large, you may need to zip it up.)
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 25469
Article ID: 856279 - Last Review: 04/05/2016 16:31:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbmbsmigrate kbinfo KB856279