Error "The transaction manager has disabled its support for remote/network transactions." occurs after you implement eConnect API
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
After you implement eConnect API on a Windows Server 2003 workstation, you may receive the following error:
"The transaction manager has disabled its support for remote/network transactions."
The Distributed Transaction Coordinator (DTC) network access is not enabled. The disabling of network access for DTC is the default of Windows Server 2003.
To enable network access for DTC, see Microsoft Article 817064 at .
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 34166
Article ID: 862190 - Last Review: 11/02/2013 21:43:00 - Revision: 6.0
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0
- Microsoft Business Solutions–Great Plains 8.0
- Microsoft Business Solutions–Great Plains 7.5
- Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics 7.0
- Microsoft Great Plains eEnterprise 7.0
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbprb kberrmsg kbmbsmigrate KB862190