You cannot view a list in Datasheet view on a Windows SharePoint Services website
- You connect to a Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 website or a Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 2.0 website.
- You view a list.
- You try to view the list in Datasheet view.
- A datasheet component that is compatible with Windows SharePoint Services is not installed.
- A Microsoft Office 2003 Professional edition is not installed on the computer.
- The Web browser does not support ActiveX controls.
- Support for ActiveX controls is disabled.
2266203 You cannot view a list in Datasheet view after you install the 64-bit version of Office 2010
Article ID: 909506 - Last Review: 07/12/2013 08:14:00 - Revision: 7.1
- kbtshoot kbprb KB909506