How to turn off the administrator password in Microsoft FRx
This article lists the steps that you must take in order to turn off the administrator password in Microsoft FRx.
- Click Admin and then click Admin Login.
- Type your administrator password.
- Click Admin and then click Organization.
- Click Admin Password. The Change Administrator Password dialog box appears.
- Type your current password in the Old Password box.
- Leave the New Password and Verify boxes blank.
- Click OK.
Article ID: 965018 - Last Review: 08/25/2009 21:38:28 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Business Solutions for Analytics–FRx 6.7 Desktop