You cannot view updated content of an Exchange Server 2010 public folder
Consider the following scenario:
- In an Exchange organization, you have a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 server that has a public folder store installed.
- There are also other Exchange servers that have public folder stores installed.
- You configure replication between the public folders.
- You connect to the Exchange Server 2010 public folder store to access the content of a specific public folder.
- There are updated content that have been replicated from other public folder stores.
This problem occurs because Exchange Server 2010 uses an incorrect notification mechanism.
Note Clients get notified when there are updated content in the public folder.
To resolve this problem, install the following update rollup:
2425179 Description of Update Rollup 2 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 983492 - Last Review: 12/14/2010 13:23:00 - Revision: 10.0
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1
- kbexpertiseinter kbhotfixrollup kbfix kbsurveynew kbqfe KB983492