1. If you're not already in edit mode, at the top right of your space, select Edit.
2. On the canvas, select the circled + icon.
3. Select Image.
4. Click to place the web part anywhere on the structure (floor).
5. In the file picker, select the image file you'd like to use, and then select Open.
6. Select the web part, and then select the pencil icon. This opens the property panel.
7. Select your preferences for the Appearance of the image:
Depth of the panel behind the image
8. (Optional) Select and enter Alternate text.
9. (Optional) If you want a podium to appear below the image, select Showpodium. To set the distance between the image and the podium, use the Height from podium slider.
10. Save as draft or Publish.
Note: For guidance on sizing and placing web parts, see Add and use web parts in a SharePoint space.
Add actions to an image
Actions make web parts interactive. You can select actions while editing your web part. They become interactive after you save your space as a draft or publish it. Adding actions is optional.
1. While editing, select the image web part, and then select the pencil icon. This opens the property panel. Scroll down to Actions.
2. Select Add action.
When you select the web part, the On trigger action occurs.
When you right click (mouse) or long press (controller), More actions appears.
Note: For this web part, Inspect (brings the web part closer) is the default On trigger action. To change this, select ... (ellipsis) > Delete. To configure More actions, select Add action, and then select ... (ellipsis). To re-order the actions, drag them into the order you want.
3. For the On trigger action or More actions, select from the following:
Inspect: Brings the web part closer.
Link to another space: Opens a linked SharePoint space.
Play audio: Plays an attached audio file.
Link to a page or item: Opens a linked URL (for example, a SharePoint page or a public website).
4. (Optional) Enter a Description.
5. To try out your actions, select Save as draft or Publish.