1. If you're not already in edit mode, at the top right of your space, select Edit.
2. On the canvas, select the circled + icon.
3. Select People.
4. Click to place the web part anywhere on the structure (floor). The property panel opens.
5. In the Name field, enter the name of the person whose organizational relationships you want to show. If you do not enter a name, the name of the person authoring the space becomes the default.
6. (Optional) Select and enter Alternate text.
7. (Optional) If you want a podium to appear below the org chart, select Show podium. To set the distance between the org chart and the podium, use the Height from podium slider.
8. Select Save as draft or Publish.
Note: For guidance on sizing and placing web parts, see Add and use web parts in a SharePoint space.
Add actions to an org chart (or people web part)
Actions make web parts interactive. You can select actions while editing your web part. After you save your space as a draft or publish it, they become interactive. Adding actions is optional.
1. While editing, select the org chart web part, and select the pencil icon. This opens the property panel. Scroll down to Actions.
2. Select Add action.
When you select the web part, the On triggeraction occurs.
When you right-click (mouse) or press + hold (controller), More actions appears.
Note: A custom action is the (locked) On trigger action for this web part. To configure More actions, select Add action, and then select ... (ellipsis). To re-order the actions, drag them into the order you want.
3. For More actions, select from the following:
Link to another space: Opens a linked SharePoint space.
Play audio: Plays an attached audio file.
Link to a page or item: Opens a linked URL (for example, a SharePoint page, a public website).
4. (Optional) Enter a Description.
5. To try out your actions, select Save as draft or Publish.