How do I get Civic Engagement cards for my country?

Civic Engagement cards are currently supported in the United States. To request these cards for your country, please visit: and submit a request!

Need more help?

Expand your Office skills
Explore training
Get new features first
Join Office Insiders

Was this information helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Thank you for your feedback! It sounds like it might be helpful to connect you to one of our Office support agents.