When using templates in Personal Data Keeper, error - 'The Currency Field is Empty' occurs and the template does not come into the PDK Weekly Timesheet Entry window. We are not registered for multicurrency.
Set up a functional currency.
1. Go into Setup-System-Currency and verify that Z-US$ is set up. Proceed with step 2 if it exists.(If Z-US$ does not exist, set up Z-US$ as a currency.)
2. Go into Setup-System-Multicurrency Access and grant your company access to Z-US$.
3. Go into Setup-Financial-Multicurrency and choose Z-US$ as your Functional Currency.
4. Go into File-Maintenance-Check Links. Choose the Financial series and insert Multicurrency Setup and click OK.
Note - You may need to delete your template in PDK and create a new one.
5. To update the old timesheets,run the following script against the company database using Query Analyzer.
SET CURNCYID = 'Z-US$'
SET CURRNIDX = '1007'
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID:26807