How do I add the Sales User Defined Field 2 to the SOP Document Inquiry Report by Range?
To add the Sales User Defeined Field 2 to the SOP Document Inquiry Report by Range follow the steps below:
In Report Writer (Tools | Customize | Report Writer), insert the SOP Document Inquiry Report by Range into the modified report side (unless it is already there).
Creating Table Relationships:
1. Choose Tables at the top of the window (next to the Report button).
2. Highlight SOP_Inquiry_HDR_Temp.
3. Choose Open.
4. Choose Relationships.
5. Choose New.
6. Choose the ellipse button (...) beside Secondary Table.
7. Highlight Sales User-Defined Work History.
8. Choose SOPUsrDefWorkHist_ID as the Secondary Table Key.
9. Line up Sop Type and Sop Number.
10. Choose OK.
11. Choose X on the Table Relationship window.
12. Choose OK on the Table Definition window.
13. Chose X on the Tables Window.
Adding Tables to the Report
1. Highlight the SOP Document Inquiry by Range Report and chose Open on the Report Writer window.
2. Choose Tables on the report definition window.
3. Double click on Sales Document Inquiry Temp.
4. Double click on Sales User Defined Work History.
5. Choose Close on the Report Table Relationship window.
1. Choose Layout.
2. From the Toolbox dropdown the tables and choose Sales User-Defined Work History.
3. Find the field User Defined Table 2 and pull it into the body (B) section of the report.
4. Save the report by choosing the X on the top right side of the layout.
Exiting Report Writer
1. Chose File - Great Plains Dynamics.
2. Give access to the report (Setup | System | Security).
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 23236