How do I place the Bin Number from my Item on the SOP Blank Invoice Form?
The Bin Number is in the Item Quantity Master table. This table is not on the SOP Blank Invoice Form by default. Steps to Link the Item Quantity Master:
Go into Report Writer ( Tools | Customize | Report Writer ):
1) Select the SOP Blank Invoice Form in the Original Reports list and choose Insert .
2) Select the SOP Blank Invoice Form in the Modified Reports list and choose Open .
3) Choose Tables on the Report Definition window.
4) Select the Sales Transaction Amounts Work file and select New .
5) Select the Item Quantity Master Table and choose OK .
6) Now, close the Tables window and choose Layout .
7) Place the field Bin Number from the Item Quantity Master table in the H2 (header2) and H3 (header3) of the Report Layout.
8) Save the Layout, and select OK to close the Report Definition window.
9) Go back to Dynamics and grant access to the SOP Blank Invoice form under Modified Reports for each user ( Setup | System | Security ).
10) Print the SOP Blank Invoice form to view the Bin Number.
11) Make sure the Items have Bin Numbers assigned to each Site ( Cards | Inventory | Quantities/Sites ).
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 2124