Is it possible to exclude the non-inventory items entered in Sales Transaction Entry ( Transactions | Sales | Sales Transaction Entry ) from the SOP Inventory Sales History Report?
Yes, a restriction must be entered for the report in Report Writer. Use the Sales Transaction Amounts History file and enter the restriction Non IV=0.
1. Go into Report Writer ( Tools | Customize | Report Writer ) and click on the Reports button.
2. From the original reports window highlight the SOP Inventory Sales History Report and choose Insert .
3. Highlight the report in the modified reports window and choose Open .
4. In the Report Definition window, click on the Restrictions button and choose New .
5. Type in a restriction name.
6. Select the Sales Transaction Amounts History for the Report Table and Non IV for the Table Field.
7. Click Add Field .
8. Click = from the operators .
9. With the constants type set to integer enter 0 for the constant and click Add Cons tant.
10. Choose OK .
11. The restriction will read as follows: SOP_LINE_HIST.Non IV=0
12. Choose OK in the Report Definition window.
13. Return to Dynamics and grant security to the report ( Setup | System | Security ).
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 2177