How Can I assign a Credit Manager in Collections Management to one customer class at a time?
The first thing you need to do is build a new query for this Class ID. Here are the steps:
1. Select Transactions|Sales|Build Query.
2. Name the Query after the Class ID.
3. From the customer tab, choose Class ID from the drop-down box. Enter the specific Class ID in the FROM and the TO boxes. Click Insert.
4. Click Save. Then select the Query ID and click Query.
You will now use the Transfer Credit Manager Window to assign the Credit manager to the customers in this Class. Here are the steps:
5. Select Cards|Sales|Transfer Credit Mgr.
6. For the From drop-down box, choose 'Current Query'.
7. For To Credit Manager, choose the Credit Manager you would like to assign to the customers.
8. Click OK.
9. Click Continue when you receive the prompt to confirm the change.
10. Click either 'Yes' or 'No' to the prompt, "Do you wish to assign to this credit manager all uncompleted notes in the range"? depending on your preferences.
11. Verify the Credit manager was assigned by selecting Cards|Sales|Collection Info.
***You do not need to have a Credit Manager currently assigned before using the Transfer Credit Manager window***
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 26202