This article describes how to add the Inventory items on the Project Quote Report in Project Accounting.
1. Go into Report Writer (Tools | Customize | Report Writer).
2. Click the Tables button.
3. Select the PA Budget Master File.
4. Click Relationships and then click New.
4. Click on the PA Budget IVItems and use Key 1.
5. Link the Project to the Project and the Cost Category to the Cost Category.
6. Leave the link between the bottom two of Item and sequence number blank and then click OK.
7. Save the changes and close the windows.
8. Go to the Reports button and insert the PA Project Quote report.
9. Click on tables and double-click the PA Budget Master File.
10. Double-click the PA Budget IVItems.
11. Save the changes in the Report Table Relationships window and go to the layout.
12. In the layout, choose the PA Budget IVItems file and drag the Item Number on to the report.
13. Save the layout.
14. CLick the Restriction button and give this restriction any name.
15. Click on the PA Budget IVItems and then the Item number field.
16. Click Add Field which is in the same box and then click on the equals (=) button in the Constants box.
17. Click the same Add Field and save the changes.
18. Go into Great Plains and save the changes in Setup | System | Security.
19. Your inventoried items will now print on the report.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 23221
MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, THE RELIABILITY OR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION THAT IS CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND THE RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE (THE “MATERIALS”) FOR ANY PURPOSE.
THE MATERIALS MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND MAY BE REVISED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY CONDITION OR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIALS.