How can I add the Country Code to Sales Order Processing Blank Invoice Form?
1. Go into Report Writer (Tools | Customize | Report Writer) and choose the SOP Blank Invoice Form from the Original Reports list. Insert it into the Modified Reports column and choose the Open button.
2. Choose the Layout button on the Report Definition window.
3. In the Toolbox, select Calculated Fields and choose the New button.
4. Enter a name, with String as the Result Type and Conditional as the Expression Type.
5. We want to create a conditional expression, the condition we want to enter is:
Expression: RM_Customer_MSTR_ADDR.AddressCode = SOP_HDR_WORK.PrimaryBill to Address Code
** False: ''''
** Insert a blank by going into the Constant tab, selecting String and choosing Add.
6. Pull the new calculated field on the Report Layout.
7. Save changes to the report.
8. Exit Report Writer under File | Microsoft Dynamics.
9. Give security access to the modified report in Security Setup (Setup | System | Security).
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 18190
MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, THE RELIABILITY OR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION THAT IS CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND THE RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE (THE “MATERIALS”) FOR ANY PURPOSE.
THE MATERIALS MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND MAY BE REVISED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY CONDITION OR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIALS