This article describes how to modify the SOP Order Fulfillment Detail Report by Item to show Status Of Drop Ship Items.
Drop-ship items never affect Inventory so the quantities are not actually tracked in Inventory. They are sent directly from the supplier (POP) to the customer through Sales Order Processing.
In order to see the status of your drop-ship items on all of your sales orders, use the SOP Order Fulfillment Detail Report by Item (Reports - Sales - Activity - Order Fulfillment).
1. Enter Report Writer (Tools - Customize - Report Writer).
2. Choose Dynamics/eEnterprise. Click OK.
3. Click Reports.
4. Locate the SOP Order Fulfillment Detail Report by Item and click Insert.
5. Click Open.
6. Click Restrictions. Click New.
7. Name the restriction Drop Ship Only.
8. From the Fields section, choose Report Table: Sales Transaction Amounts Work and Table Fields: Drop Ship. Click Add Field.
9. From the Operators section, click the = sign.
10. From the Constants section, choose Type: Integer and enter a 1. Click Add Constant.
Restriction should read: Sales_Line_Work.Drop Ship = 1.
11. Click OK to save changes and go back into Dynamics or eEnterprise.
12. Grant security to the modified report at Setup - System - Security.
13. Select Reports - Sales - Activity - Order Fulfillment.
14. Create a new report option by clicking New.
15. Give the option a name and choose Sort by: Item Number.
16. Insert the range restriction for the Item Number(s) you would like to query and print the report.
You should see only drop-ship transactions printing on this report.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 24243
MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, THE RELIABILITY OR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION THAT IS CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND THE RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE (THE “MATERIALS”) FOR ANY PURPOSE.
THE MATERIALS MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND MAY BE REVISED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY CONDITION OR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIALS.