This article describes how to print Inventory Site Address on the SOP Blank, Long, Short, or Other Invoice Forms.
Complete the following steps in Report Writer to add the Inventory Site Address on the report. To open Report Writer from in Great Plains, click Tools, click Customize, and then click Report Writer.
Note These steps assume that the Site is the same for all Items on the Invoice.
1. Click Tables from the Report Writer Menu Bar.
2. In the Tables window, select the table SOP_LINE_WORK, and then click Open.
3. In the Table Definition window, click Relationships.
4. Then click New.
5. Click the Ellipse button to the right of the Secondary Table field.
6. Find and select the Site Setup table and then click OK.
7. For the Secondary Table Key, select IV_Location_SETP_Key1.
8. In the Primary Table section, select Location Code to match Location Code in the Secondary Table section.
9. Click OK.
10. Close the Table Relationships window by clicking X in the upper right corner of the window.
11. Click OK.
12. Close the Tables window by clicking X in the upper right corner of the window.
13. In Report Writer, click Reports in the Report Write Menu Bar.
14. From the Original Reports side, select the SOP Invoice Form you are using and then click Insert.
15. Then on the Modified Reports side, select the same report and then click Open.
16. In the Report Definition window, click Tables.
17. In the Report Table Relationships window, select the Sales Transaction Amounts Work table, and then click New.
18. Select the Site Setup table and then click OK.
19. Click Close.
20. In the Report Definition window, click Layout.
21. In the Toolbox, select the Site Setup table from the drop down field.
22. In the scrolling window, find the fields Address 1, Address 2, City, State, Zip Code and drag them in the RH (report header) section of the report.
23. To close the Layout window, click X in the upper-right corner of the Report Layout window.
24. Save your changes.
25. Click OK in the Report Definition window.
26. From the Report Writer Menu Bar, click File, and then click Microsoft Business Solutions - Great Plains.
27. Give users access to the modified report in the Security Setup window (click Setup, click System, and then click Security) in Great Plains.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 3368