How can I get Invoice notes to appear on the my check remittance?
In Report Writer you will need to modify the Check Remittance Report using the following steps.
1. First, you need to establish two relationships for Tables. Using the Tables button find the table called PM_Payment_Apply_Work. Click the Open button to open the table and then click on the Relationships button, then click New. Click the button beside Secondary Table and find the table called PM Transaction OPEN File. Now select PM_Transaction_OPEN_Key2 from the drop down window beside the Secondary Table Key. Under the Primary Table select Document Type for the first field and Voucher Number for the second field. Now click OK and save the new relationship.
2. Create the second relationship by opening up the Table button again and finding the PM_Transaction_OPEN and click Open and then click Relationships. You can now click New and in the Secondary Table window find the Record Notes Master. You can then select SY_Record_Notes_MSTR_Key1 for the Secondary Table Key and then select the Note Index under the Primary Table. You can now click OK to save the new relationship.
3. From the Report Definition screen click on the Tables button on the right side of the window to link new tables on your report. Click on the PM Payment Apply to Work File, click New, and then select the PM Transaction OPEN File and click OK.
4. From the Report Table Relationship window you can now select the PM Transaction OPEN File and click New and then select the Record Notes Master and click OK.
5. Open the Layout window for the Check Remittance. Go to the Tools>Report Section Options and Open the Additional Footer named Remittance_Footer and then change the Records Per Report Body from 50 to 25. Save the change by clicking OK.
6. You can now select the Record Notes Master table from the palette and find the field called Text Field and add it to the Body of the report. You will have to add/modify existing fields to make the field fit. When you drag the field on the report it will only be one character long. You need to size the field so it will be large enough to print each line of the Note. You can now close and Save the modifications.
7. Make sure that security is set for the modified Check Remittance under Setup | System | Security.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 4802