How can I show the Amount Remaining instead of the Originating Document Amount on the PM Aged TB | Options | Detail report?
1. Go into Report Writer and click on the Reports button.
2. Choose the PM Aged TB | Options | Detail report from the Original Reports section and insert it into the Modified Reports section.
3. Open up the layout of the report.
4. On the Tool Box, highlight Calculated Fields and choose New.
5. Give it a name.
6. Change Result Type to Currency.
7. Make it a Calculated Expression.
8. In the Fields tab, choose Resources: Calculated Fields.
9. In Field: choose Current TRX Amnt.
10. Click the ADD button.
11. Choose the + sign (+ because the applied amount is already a negative amount).
12. Click the ADD button.
13. In the Fields tab, choose PM Aged TB Apply To temp (the last part is cut off but it is the 2nd from the last table listed).
14. In the Field field choose Applied Amount.
15. Click the ADD button.
16. Click OK.
17. Go back into Great Plains saving your changes.
18. Give users security to the report (System | Setup | Security).
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 30659
MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, THE RELIABILITY OR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION THAT IS CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND THE RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE (THE “MATERIALS”) FOR ANY PURPOSE.
THE MATERIALS MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND MAY BE REVISED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY CONDITION OR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIALS.