Question: How do I restrict the Payables Aged Trial balance to exclude zero balance vendors? This is an option in the PM Aged Trial Balance with Options report, but I need to use the regular PM Aged Trial Balance without options.
1. Go into Report Writer (Tools - Customize - Report Writer) and click on the Reports button.
2. Insert the PM Aged TB-Detail from the Original Reports to the Modified Reports. Highlight the PM Aged TB-Detail under Modified Reports and click the Open button.
3. In the Report Definition window click on the Tables button and select the PM Vendor Master File and click New. Then select the PM Vendor Master Summary and click the OK button. Then close the Report Table Relationships window.
4. Click on the Restrictions button. Click the New button, and name your restriction Excluding Zero Balance . In the Fields sections choose the PM Vendor Master Summary as the Report Table and Current Balance as the Table Field. Click the Add Field button. Under the Operators section click the > button. In the Constants section select Integer as the Type and 0 as the Constant. Click the Add Constant button. The statement should read:
PM vendor master summary current balance > 0
Click the OK button to save the restriction. Close the Report Restrictions window.
5. Click the OK button in the Report Definition window to save the report.
6. Go into Dynamics/eEnterprise (File - Great Plains) and grant the user security to the report through Setup - System - Security.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 19115