How do I get the Payment Date on the Payables Historical Aged Trial Balance?
In Report Writer, link the Apply to History Table to the PM Aged Trial Balance Temporary Table. Follow these steps to link the tables:
1. In Report Writer, click on the Tables Button.
2. Highlight the PM_Aged_TB_Applied_Temp table and choose Open, then choose Relationships.
3. Choose New in the Table Relationships window, for the Secondary table choose the PM_Apply to History File
4. Link by Key 1 and match the keys in the primary table and the secondary table.
5. Choose OK, close the Table Relationships window, choose OK in the Table Definition window, and close the Tables window.
Click on the Reports button in the menu bar, and highlight the PM Historical Aged TB – Detail report in the Original Reports column and click on Insert it (if it is not already modified). Once the PM Historical Aged TB - Detail is in the Modified Reports column, highlight and choose Open. Then choose the Tables button in the Report Definition window. Highlight the PM Aged TB Applied Temp File and choose New. Highlight the PM Apply to History file in the Related Tables and choose OK.
Go into the report layout and select the PM Apply to History file in the Toolbox window. Then highlight the Document Date field in the drop down window below and drag it into the Body (the section above the B line) of the report.
Go to File-Great Plains Dynamics/eEnterprise and save your changes to the report.
Then go to Setup-System-Security, choose your User ID, the company you are in, Dynamics/eEnterprise for the Product, Modified Reports for the Type, and Purchasing for the Series. Then double click on the PM Historical Aged TB – Detail report so there is an asterisk on the left side of it. Click OK.
To print the report, go to Reports-Purchasing-Trial Balance, and choose the Historical Aged Trial Balance report.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 2874