Is there a report that I can print which will show my non-inventory items in Purchase Order Processing?
Follow the steps below.
1. Go to Puchase Order Processing Item Inquiry (Inquiry | Purchasing | Purchase Order Items).
2. Choose Open Purchase Orders or Historical Purchase Orders, or both. Then choose redisplay.
3. Print the Item Inquiry Report by selecting File | Print.
4. This will print a report showing all of your items: inventory and non-inventory. The non-inventoried items will be marked with a # next to it.
If you wish to print only the non-inventoried items, you will need to enter a restriction in Report Writer. To do this follow steps below also:
1. Enter Report Writer (Tools | Customized | Report Writer).
2. Click on the Reports button.
3. Choose POP Item Inquiry Report Work/History from the Original Reports.
4. Choose Insert, and select the report from the Modified Reports.
5. Choose Open.
6. Click on the Restrictions button.
7. Choose New.
8. Name the restriction: noninventory.
9. For Table Fields, choose Non IV. Then choose Add Field.
10. Choose the = button.
11. In Constants, choose Type: Integer, and Constant 1. Choose Add Constant.
12. Choose OK. Save Report and return to Great Plains.
13. Grant security to your modified report in Security Setup (Setup | System | Security).
14. To print the Item Inquiry Report, go to Puchase Order Processing Item Inquiry (Inquiry | Purchasing | Purchase Order Items).
15. Choose Open Purchase Orders or Historical Purchase Orders, or both. Then choose redisplay.
16. Print the Item Inquiry Report by selecting File | Print. The report will print your non-inventory items only. If you want to print all items, you will need to take away security to the modified report.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 18510
MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, THE RELIABILITY OR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION THAT IS CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND THE RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE (THE “MATERIALS”) FOR ANY PURPOSE.
THE MATERIALS MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND MAY BE REVISED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY CONDITION OR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIALS.