The BTConfAssistant.exe is being used to create the channels, ports, document definitions and organizations in BizTalk to use with the eConnect Sample documents. However, immediately after clicking on the executable, a runtime error is returned. Are there alternate steps that can be performed to get the necessary things setup in BizTalk?
Perform the steps below to manually create the BizTalk Messenger Manager Items for use with eConnect 220.127.116.11 or 6.1.7.
Create an eConnect Document Definition by using BizTalk Messaging Manager.
• Create a new Document definition called eConnect
• Click ok to close the New document definition window.
• Click OK on the message box indicating ‘No document specification has been specified for this document definition. This means that the data cannot be transformed from one format to another, or validated against a specification.
Use BizTalk Messaging Manager to create a new messaging port to an Application called eConnect.
Enter a name of eConnect, and click next.
• In the Messaging Port Properties window, select “New XLANG Schedule”.
• Select the Schedule moniker by browsing to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Great Plains\eConnect\BizTalk and selecting eConnect.skx.
• Enter a port name of: ReceiveFromQue
• Accept the defaults on the Envelope Information window and click next.
• On the Security Information window, leave the ‘Create a channel for this messaging port’ option marked and change the Channel Type to ‘From an Application’.
• Click Finish.
Continue using BizTalk Messaging Manager to create a new channel.
• Name the channel eConnect. Do not mark the ‘This is a receipt channel.’ checkbox.
• Select XLANG schedule as the Source Application and click next.
• Select eConnect as the Inbound document definition by browsing, and click next.
• Select eConnect as the Outbound document definition by browsing, and click next.
• Click next on the Document Logging window.
• Click finish on the Advanced Configuration window.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 26739
kbnosurvey kbarchive kbMBSPartner kbMBSMigrate BemisKB874157