Note The update that is available from the Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It does not apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?).
Improvements and fixes
- When you make an Excel 2013 window smaller, the real-time data (RTD) function may stops refreshing.
- When you use an object module to call a built-in dialog box (for example, xlDialogApplyStyle) in Excel 2013, Excel 2013 crashes.
- Keyboard shortcuts (for example, CTRL+F to run the Find function) do not work in the Norwegian language version of Excel 2013.
- When you edit certain cells, open certain workbooks, or save certain workbooks in Excel 2013, Excel 2013 crashes.
How to download and install the update
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates from the Download Center cannot be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update 3054794 for 32-bit version of Excel 2013
- Download update 3054794 for 64-bit version of Excel 2013
If you are not sure which platform (32-bit or 64-bit) you're running, see Am I running 32-bit or 64-bit Office?. Additionally, see more information about how to download Microsoft support files .
- Start Microsoft Excel 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item is not displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|