Fixes the following issues:
- If you reply to a custom form with another custom form, and this form does not have a message control in Outlook 2010, Outlook 2010 crashes when you send this email.
- Object model for conversation objects does not work in online mode in Outlook 2010.
- When an installed add-in calls the Inspector.Close() method in the Inspector.Activate() event handler, Outlook 2010 may crash.
- When you run a quick step to apply a retention policy that has been deleted to an item in Outlook 2010, the retention policy is still applied to the item even though it has been deleted.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3054976 for 32-bit version of Outlook 2010
- Download update KB3054976 for 64-bit version of Outlook 2010
See the information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates . The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.
Article ID: 3054976 - Last Review: 29 Mar 2017 - Revision: 2
Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 2, Microsoft Outlook 2010