To provide industry-standard compliance with the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) 2015 Standards Release specification, Microsoft has released BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT (A4SWIFT) Message Pack 2015. This new release provides the compatibility that is required for you to use the SWIFT standard that is scheduled to be imposed in November 2015.
Note Microsoft intends to release a new message pack for BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT each year to coincide with the annual updates to the SWIFT Standards Release.
OverviewBizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT Message Pack 2015 includes the following features:
- The repackaging of all SWIFT FIN FF message types and of all business rules
- Updates to schemas and business rules to make them compliant with the SWIFT 2015 Standards Release
For more information about SWIFT compatibility matrix, see BizTalk Server: Supported Line-of-Business (LOB) and Enterprise systems.
Download informationThe BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT Message Pack 2015 is available from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the package now.
Related ArticlesThe following article may be applicable to you if you use the MT103 REMIT message type:
Details on SWIFT MP 2015 Schema changes .
Products listThe information in this article applies to the following products:
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 Accelerator for SWIFT
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 Accelerator for SWIFT
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 R2 Accelerator for SWIFT
Article ID: 3079062 - Last Review: 04 Aug 2015 - Revision: 1