Immersive Reader, included in OneNote Learning Tools, is a full screen reading experience to increase readability of content in OneNote documents. Learning Tools is designed to support students with dyslexia and dysgraphia in the classroom, but can support anyone who wants to make reading on their device easier.
- For OneNote desktop, open OneNote, then select Learning Tools > Immersive Reader.
- For OneNote Online, log in at OneNote.com, open a notebook, and select View > Immersive Reader.
Immersive Reader has several options to make it easier for you to read text from OneNote.
The Text Options menu lets you:
Parts of Speech
Parts of Speech controls grammar highlighting and helps readers understand complex sentences. Learn more: Highlight parts of speech.
Control the voice speed and speaker with Voice Options. Learn more: Change the voice in Immersive Reader.
Shortcut keys for Immersive Reader
Use keyboard short cuts to navigate around.
- Up/Down arrow scrolls line by line
- Page Up/Page Down scrolls screen by screen
- Left/Right arrow goes to previous/next page in your OneNote Notebook
- Esc key closes the reader or menu
- Tab advances to the next control in Immersive Reader settings
- Space selects the current tool
Troubleshooting: Nothing happens when play button is pressed
ID d'article : 4013413 - Dernière mise à jour : 10 avr. 2017 - Révision : 13