- When Sync settings is turned on, Windows syncs the settings you choose across all your Windows 10 devices that you've signed in to with your Microsoft account.
- Sync settings also works if you sign in with a work or school account linked to your Microsoft account.
- If Sync settings isn't available on your device, your organization might not allow it.
- To find Sync settings, select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Sync your settings .
- The settings you choose to sync are also saved in OneDrive. To learn how to stop syncing your settings and remove them from OneDrive, see Delete your personal settings from the cloud.
- Choose from settings such as web browser settings, passwords, and color themes. If you turn on Other Windows settings, Windows also syncs some device settings (for things like printers and mouse options), File Explorer settings, and notification preferences. For a complete list of settings that Windows can sync, see Windows 10 roaming settings reference.
Article ID: 4026102 - Last Review: 21 Nuw, 2017 - Revision: 14