This article lists the Quality Rollups for the .NET Framework 3.5, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, and 4.7 for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- All updates for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 require update 2919355 to be installed. We recommend that you install update 2919355 on your Windows RT 8.1-based, Windows 8.1-based, or Windows Server 2012 R2-based computer so that you receive updates in the future.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
The following articles contain additional information about this update as it relates to individual product versions. The articles may contain known-issue information.
- 4024847 July 2017 Description of Preview of Quality Rollup for the .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, and 4.7 for Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows RT 8.1: July 18, 2017
- 4024843 July 2017 Description of Preview of Quality Rollup for the .NET Framework 4.5.2 for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2: July 18, 2017
- 4014598 May 2017 Description of the Quality Rollup for the .NET Framework 3.5 for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 (KB4014598): May 16, 2017
Article ID: 4032115 - Last Review: 2017, ജൂലൈ 18 - Revision: 19
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1