Service Update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 5.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||188.8.131.529|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 5 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Full text search query is causing long search durations.
- Knowledge Base Article pop-out cuts off the last row.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- There are no fixes pertaining to unexpected behavior in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Auto save is not always triggered for description fields.
- Add OrgDbOrgSetting to force AsIfPublished to be false for RetrieveAllEntities.
- ISH entities are missing commands if the entity is not enabled for the mobile client.
- Shared field permissions for secured fields on a record are not honored in the mobile client.
- SLA KPI failure and warning dates and times are incorrectly calculated.
- Unable to create a new theme after performing a minimal copy.
- Option Set controls are not showing properly in ISH.
- Lookup fields are not getting refreshed when changing the entity in the lookup search in the mobile client.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- There are no fixes pertaining to error messages, exceptions, or failures in this update.