Примечание Некоторые продукты могут быть недоступны в вашей стране или вашем регионе.
Некоторые продукты могут быть недоступны в вашей стране или вашем регионе.
If you’re having trouble getting your docking station to work with your Surface Pro, Surface Pro 2, Surface Pro 3, or Surface 3, here are a few things to try.
- Install Surface and Windows updates
- If you have trouble connecting your Surface to the docking station
- If your Surface isn't charging while docked
- If you have problems with audio and sound while docked
To troubleshoot docking stations for Surface Book or Surface Pro 4, see Troubleshoot Surface Dock.
Install Surface and Windows updates
Installing the latest updates for your Surface, including updates to Windows and accessories like the docking station, may help fix problems.
- Place your Surface in the docking station and make sure the docking station is getting power.
- Go to Start , and select Settings > Update & security > Windows Update.
- Select Check for updates. If updates are available, select Details.
- Select the updates you want to install, and select Install.
You may need to restart your Surface after the updates have installed.
If you have trouble connecting your Surface to the docking station
If you’re having trouble connecting your Surface to the docking station, make sure that:
- Your Surface is seated properly in the docking station. Run your finger over the edges of your Surface where it touches the docking station sides. If one side is tilted out, open the docking station, reseat your Surface, and push the sides in again.
- Both sides of the docking station are pulled out before you try to insert your Surface.
- You've removed any attached accessories that would keep the docking station sides from connecting with your Surface.
- You’re using the correct docking station for your Surface:
- Surface Docking Station works only with Surface Pro and Surface Pro 2.
- Docking Station for Surface Pro 3 works only with Surface Pro 3.
- Surface 3 Docking Station works only with Surface 3.
- Surface docking stations will not work with Surface RT and Surface 2.
If your Surface isn't charging while docked
If your Surface isn't charging while it's in the docking station, here are a few things to check:
- Is your Surface securely seated in the docking station with both sides of the docking station fully inserted into the sides of your Surface?
- Is the light on the right side of the docking station on?
- Is the power cable securely inserted into the charging port on the docking station?
- Is the electrical outlet working properly? Try plugging something else into the outlet to see if it works.
- If you're using a power strip, is it turned on?
- If you have accessories that draw power from the docking station or your Surface, remove them and see if your Surface charges. If that works, connect these accessories to a powered USB hub plugged into an electrical outlet, and plug the hub into the docking station or your Surface.
If you have problems with audio and sound while docked
If you can't hear audio while your Surface is in the docking station, here are a few things to check:
- Have you installed the latest Surface and Windows updates? See Install Surface and Windows updates, above, for steps to do this.
- Are your speaker cables securely connected to the audio jacks on the back of the docking station and to the speakers?
- Are the speakers plugged in to an electrical outlet and turned on?
You can switch audio playback between the docking station and your Surface speakers. Here's how:
- Select the search box in the taskbar, enter manage audio, and in the search results, select Manage audio devices.
Do one of the following to choose which speakers play audio:
- To play audio through the audio port on the docking station, select Speakers Microsoft Docking Station Audio Device.
- To play audio through the Surface speakers:
- On Surface Pro, select Speakers 2-High Definition Audio Device.
- On Surface Pro 2 or Surface Pro 3, select Speakers Realtek High Definition Audio.
- On Surface 3, select Speakers Intel SST Audio Device (WDM).
- Select Set Default > OK.
Still having trouble?
If you’re still having trouble with your docking station, contact us.