Consider the following scenario:
- You are running an instance of Microsoft Outlook 2013.
- Outlook is configured to connect to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 mailbox by using Cached Exchange Mode.
- The mailbox is moved to a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 mailbox server.
- This problem affects Outlook 2013 version 15.0.4551.1004 and later versions.
- After the mailbox is moved and you start Outlook, you may receive the following prompt: If you then restart Outlook, the application still cannot connect to the Exchange mailbox.
If you cannot install update 2863911, you can work around this problem by using one or more of the following methods, as appropriate.
Method 1: Repair the Exchange email accountTo repair the Exchange email account, follow these steps:
- Start Outlook.
- Click File, Account Settings, and then click Account Settings.
- With the Exchange email account selected, click Repair.
- In the Repair Account dialog box, click Next.
- After the configuration finishes, restart Outlook.
- Click the Send/Receive tab.
- Click Work Offline to turn off this feature.
Method 2: Create an Outlook profileCreate a new Outlook profile. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Control Panel. To do this, follow these steps:
- In Windows 7 or Windows Vista, click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Windows 8, type Control Panel on the Start screen.
- Click Mail.
- Click Show Profiles.
- Click Add.
- In the Profile Name box, specify a new name for the profile.
- In the appropriate boxes, specify values for user name, the primary SMTP address, and the password. Then, click Next.
- In the Add Account dialog box, click Finish.
- Under Always use this profile, select the profile name that you used in step 5.
Method 3: Move the mailbox to Exchange Server 2010Temporarily restore the mailbox to the original server, or move the mailbox to another Exchange 2010 mailbox server.
Method 4: Revert to an earlier version of OutlookIf you have an MSI installation of Office 2013, you can try to uninstall the October 16, 2013 (KB 2825677) and December 10, 2013 (KB 2825652) hotfix packages for Outlook 2013. To uninstall one or both updates, follow these steps:
- Open Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Click View installed updates.
- In the list of installed updates, locate and then select the update that you want to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall.
2770432 How to revert to an earlier version of Office 2013 Click-to-Run
文章識別碼：2934750 - 最後檢閱時間：2015年10月1日 - 修訂： 1
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Enterprise, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard, Microsoft Outlook 2013, Exchange Server 2016 Enterprise Edition, Exchange Server 2016 Standard Edition