Microsoft Picture It! Support
Picture It! Frequently Asked Questions
- You receive the "Internal Error 2755.1631" error message during Microsoft product installation
Describes how to troubleshoot installation error messages in Picture It!, Money, Encarta, Streets and Trips, Works, and Digital Image.
- How to resolve problems that occur with the JET component and with the MDAC component
Describes the symptoms that you may experience if corrupted the installations of the DCOM component, the JET component, and the MDAC component are corrupted.
- How to troubleshoot issues that occur when you use a recording device with Picture It! Express 10 or with Digital Image
Describes the methods that you can use to troubleshoot issues that may occur when you use a recording device with Picture It! 10 or with the Digital Image Library.
- How to find the product ID that you must have to register online
This article describes how to locate the product ID in the programs that are listed in the "Applies To" section.
- You may experience problems in Windows Explorer or in the Windows shell after you install security update MS06-015
You may experience one or more issues with the Windows shell or with Windows Explorer after you apply security update MS06-015 (908531).
- Picture It!: How to troubleshoot graphics issues
This article contains information about how to troubleshoot graphics issues in the programs that are listed in the "Applies To" section.
- Picture It!: How to troubleshoot CD issues
This article describes how to troubleshoot CD issues in the programs listed in the "Applies To" section. Note The programs listed in the "Applies To" section use many multimedia files, such as graphics, sound bytes, video clips and other types of...
- Picture It!: The Windows Picture and Fax Viewer starts when you double-click .png file
When you double-click a file, the Microsoft Windows Picture and Fax Viewer may start instead of the program that you expect to start. This issue may occur if all the following conditions are true: The file has the file extension ".png."The file...
- Picture It!: Error message when you print with photos or text boxes
When you try to print a project in Microsoft Picture It! that has photos or text boxes, you may receive an error message that is similar to one of the following:
Step-by-Step Instructions & How To Articles
- Step-by-Step Instructional Videos available for Picture It! Photo Premium 9.0
Picture It! Photo Premium 9.0 has two step-by-step Instructional Videos that teach
you how to use many product features. To view an Instructional Video:
The Instructional Videos available in Picture It! Photo Premium 9.0 are:
- Start Picture It! 9.
- On the Help menu, click
- In the right pane, under Instructional Videos, click
the video topic that you want.
- Exploring the Work Area
- Basic Photo Touchup
Additional Resources & Related Sites