To buy eligible products online and pick up in-store, select Pick up at a store near me during checkout.
Where we ship
- Microsoft Store Canada only ships to addresses in Canada. For sales in other countries, visit one of our international Microsoft Stores.
- A full street address is required. Rural route numbers are okay, but it may take longer to receive your package.
- We don’t ship to P.O. Boxes or military addresses.
Shipment tracking, times, and cost
Microsoft Store will charge your selected method of payment when your item ships. If you order more than one item, we will issue an authorization to your payment method for the full amount at the time of your order or soon after, then charge you for each item when it ships. This may result in more than one charge for items in one order. The total charges will add up to the final amount for the overall order.
If you'd like to follow your order, see Track your order from Microsoft Store. You can also make changes in the name and address associated with your Microsoft account, which is also the shipping address.
You can review and change your shipping before you complete your order.
|Shipping method||Cost||Estimated delivery time|
|Ground||FREE||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||CAD $9.99||1-2 Business Days|
Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Orders made after 11:00 AM Eastern Time will be processed on the next business day. Delivery times may vary for custom products. For release-day delivery of pre-orders, actual delivery times may vary in select Canadian postal codes.
Delivery times through Microsoft Store may take longer around holidays or due to circumstances out of our control. Our carriers don’t deliver on the weekend or holidays.
- Delivery times might vary for custom products.
- Other shipping conditions may apply for certain products depending on your location.
- All shipments from the Canada Microsoft Store are subject to our carriers' terms and conditions.
UPS My Choice or FedEx Delivery Manager membership services
In addition to Microsoft Store's free ground shipping and expedited shipping options, you can customize and change your shipping options directly with UPS or FedEx through their membership services.
Membership services include these benefits
- Pick up your package at one of their pick-up locations or change the delivery address.
- Schedule a delivery date and get an estimated delivery-time window.
- Get delivery alerts and a view of upcoming deliveries.
How to use UPS or FedEx membership services
When your package ships, you'll receive a shipment confirmation email from Microsoft which has your package's assigned carrier (UPS or FedEx) and tracking number. Visit that carrier's website and sign up to create a new account or log in with an existing account. Custom delivery and pickup options are made directly with UPS or FedEx and are subject to the applicable carrier's terms and conditions.
- Visit UPS.com and go to Services > Tracking > UPS My Choice, or
- Visit FedEx.com and select Sign Up Now for FedEx Delivery Manager
- Microsoft pays for all duty/customs costs on orders shipped to Canada from other countries.
- The UPS My Choice and FedEx Delivery Manager shipping options are offered directly by UPS and FedEx respectively and are not managed by Microsoft Store. Contact UPS or FedEx directly with questions or for more information.