All Microsoft Store Canada orders ship through our preferred carriers and are subject to their terms and conditions.
Where we ship
- Microsoft Store Canada only ships to addresses in Canada. For sales in other countries, visit one of our international Microsoft Stores.
- A full street address is required. Rural route numbers are okay, but it may take longer to receive your package.
- We don’t ship to P.O. Boxes or military addresses.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Our carriers do not deliver on weekends.
- Orders made after 11:00 AM Eastern Time will be processed on the next business day.
- Delivery times may vary for custom products.
- For release-day delivery of pre-orders, actual delivery times may vary in select Canadian postal codes.
Ways we ship
You can review and change your shipping before you complete your order.
|Shipping method||Cost||Estimated delivery time|
|Ground||FREE||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||CAD $9.99||1-2 Business Days|
UPS My Choice or FedEx Delivery Manager membership services
In addition to Microsoft Store's free ground shipping and expedited shipping options, you can customize and change your shipping options directly with UPS or FedEx through their membership services.
Membership services include these benefits
- Pick up your package at one of their pick-up locations or change the delivery address.
- Schedule a delivery date and get an estimated delivery-time window.
- Get delivery alerts and a view of upcoming deliveries.
How to use UPS or FedEx membership services
When your package ships, you'll receive a shipment confirmation email from Microsoft which has your package's assigned carrier (UPS or FedEx) and tracking number. Visit that carrier's website and sign up to create a new account or log in with an existing account. Custom delivery and pickup options are made directly with UPS or FedEx and are subject to the applicable carrier's terms and conditions.
- Visit UPS.com and go to Services > Tracking > UPS My Choice, or
- Visit FedEx.com and select Sign Up Now for FedEx Delivery Manager
- Microsoft pays for all duty/customs costs on orders shipped to Canada from other countries.
- Delivery times through Microsoft Store may take longer around holidays or due to circumstances out of our control.
- Other shipping conditions may apply for certain products depending on your location.
- The UPS My Choice and FedEx Delivery Manager shipping options are offered directly by UPS and FedEx respectively and are not managed by Microsoft Store. Contact UPS or FedEx directly with questions or for more information.