Pay for a past-due Microsoft subscription
- Note: For info about managing payment options for your Microsoft account, see Change the payment method or credit card linked to your Microsoft account.
- Sign in to Services & subscriptions with your Microsoft account, then:
- Find your past-due subscription in the list and select Pay now. Make sure you're signed in to the Microsoft account associated with the subscription that's past due.
- Update your payment method: If your credit card, PayPal, or other online payment service has expired, update it with the new expiration date.
- Add a new payment method: If your payment option isn't valid or you want to change it, add a new way to pay.
- Once your payment option is set, select Next to make the payment.