If you got the error message That Microsoft account does not exist, this article can help you find it.
- How to find your Microsoft account using your security information.
- Look up your username using your security contact phone number or email address.
- Request a security code to be sent to the phone number or email you used.
- Enter the code and select Next.
- When you see the account you're looking for, select Sign in.
- If you don’t have the necessary security information and can’t receive a verification code, you may need to use a different verification option, see Recover your Microsoft Account.
- To manage your security info, see Microsoft account security info & security codes.
- Note: If you don't use a Microsoft account to sign into Windows and you need to change your Windows sign-in password, see Reset your Windows 10 local account password.