Get update 4011563 for Skype for Business 2016
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online services
Issues that the update fixes
This update fixes the following issues:
- KB 4054662 Can't specify the maximum number of contacts for a Skype for Business 2016 user
- KB 4054663 Media related issues in MSI-based edition of Skype for Business 2016
- KB 4054664 Delegates and call forwarding settings don't work in Skype for Business Basic for Office 365 ProPlus users
- KB 4054666 Option to disable automatic gain control for microphone during a call in Skype for Business 2016
- KB 4054667 Skype for Business 2016 freezes when you open an IM conversation window that contains a warning message or disclaimer
- KB 4054668 "The requested operation was blocked by policy" error when signing in to Skype for Business 2016
To apply this update, you must have either of the following updates installed:
- 3203472 August 1, 2017, update for Office 2016 (KB3203472)
- 4011099 September 5, 2017, update for Office 2016 (KB4011099)
You may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
The English (United States) version of this software update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office. See Office System TechCenter.