Get update 4011623 for Skype for Business 2016
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online services
Issues that the update fixes
This update fixes the following issues:
- KB 4057704 RDP is always used for screen sharing in a VDIv2 environment in Skype for Business 2016
- KB 4057705 Can't give control of a sharing session to the original user after adding a new user in Skype for Business 2016
- KB 4057706 FIX: Skype meetings not found when joining meetings
- KB 4090821 New design for Admit All and Deny All buttons in the meeting lobby in Skype for Business 2016
To apply this update, you must have either of the following updates installed:
- 3203472 August 1, 2017, update for Office 2016 (KB3203472)
- 4011099 September 5, 2017, update for Office 2016 (KB4011099)
You may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
The English (United States) version of this software update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office. See Office System TechCenter.