You can change how the mouse pointer looks and turn on other features that can help make it easier to use your mouse.
You can adjust these settings on the Make the mouse easier to use page in the Ease of Access Center.
- Clicking the Start button, click Control Panel, click Ease of Access, click Ease of Access Center, and then click Make the mouse easier to use.
- Select the options that you want to use:
- Change the color and size of mouse pointers. You can use these options to make the mouse pointer larger, or change the color to make it easier to see.
- Turn on Mouse Keys. You can use this option to control the movement of the mouse pointer by using the numeric keypad.
- Activate a window by hovering over it with the mouse. This option makes it easier to select and activate a window by pointing at it with the mouse rather than by clicking it.
- Prevent windows from being automatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen. This option prevents windows from automatically resizing and docking along the sides of your screen when you move them there.