If you want your account picture to have more of a personal touch and reflect you, you can change your picture in Windows 10.
Change your account picture
You can change the picture for either a local account or a Microsoft account. Here's how.
If you use just a username and password to sign in to Windows 10, you’re using a local account. If you use an email address and password to sign in, you’re using a Microsoft account.
Change your local account picture in Windows 10
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Your info.
- Under Create your picture, select Browse for one. Or, if your device has a camera, select Camera and take a selfie.
Windows remembers the last three pictures you’ve used. Select the picture on the Your info page to switch to that one.
Change your Microsoft account picture in Windows 10
- Sign in to the Your info page with your Microsoft account.
- Select Add picture or Change picture, then follow the instructions.
Windows remembers the last three pictures you’ve used, so you can easily switch back to a recent favorite.
Delete an account picture
Windows is designed to let you switch between your three most recent pictures on the Your info page. If you really need to delete one of your account pictures:
- Open File explorer from the taskbar. If you don’t see File explorer on the taskbar, select Start , and type File explorer.
- Go to C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures.
- Replace yourname with your account name.
- If you’re unable to find the AppData folder in File Explorer , it might be hidden. Select the View setting and select the checkbox next to Hidden Items to show all items in a folder.
- Delete the account picture you no longer want to use.