This article describes the following items about the update:
- The issues that the update fixes.
- The prerequisites for installing the update.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you install the update.
- Whether the update is replaced by any other update.
- Whether you must make any registry changes.
- The files that the update contains.
Issues that the hotfix package fixesThis hotfix package fixes the following issues:
Update informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the RoundTable firmware package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this hotfix.
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this hotfix.
NoteRoundTable devices must be restarted only when you update the build on the devices from the installed update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the update that is described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article:
Registry informationTo use one of the hotfixes in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis hotfix may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This hotfix contains only the files that you must have to correct the issues that are listed in this article.
The English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time|
- For more information about how to install this hotfix, see the Readme.txt file that is included in the hotfix package.
- For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates