Update informationThe update that resolves this issue is available from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
Download the package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must have Visual Studio 2010 SP1 installed.
Restart requirementYou have to restart the computer after you apply this update if Visual Studio is running.
File informationThe global version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
To do this, follow these steps:
- In Microsoft Windows Explorer, locate the folder that contains the solution files.
- Delete the MySolution.suo file.
- MySolution is a placeholder for the name of the solution.
- The Visual Studio Solution User Options file has the .suo file name extension.
- The MySolution.suo file is a hidden file.
Important When you delete the MySolution.suo file, the following information for the solution is deleted:
- Other user settings
- Reopen the solution in Visual Studio 2010 SP1.
Article ID: 2635973 - Last Review: Oct 9, 2014 - Revision: 1