Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013. This update provides the latest fixes for 32-bit and 64-bit editions of OneDrive for Business 2013. Additionally, this update contains stability and performance improvements.
Issues that this update fixes
- Consider the following scenario:
- You create a Microsoft SharePoint document library (Library A) on a SharePoint site.
- The library contains a Lookup column whose name starts with an underscore (_) or a number. Or, the name of the Lookup column has fewer than five characters, and it contains a number.
- You configure the Lookup column to point to another library (Library B) on the same site.
- You try to synchronize Library A with OneDrive for Business.
- When you synchronize a document library with OneDrive for Business, the synchronization operation fails. Additionally, downloads of the document templates for the document library are queued.
- Users cannot manage their storage quota in OneDrive for Business.
Note This update adds a Manage storage option to the OneDrive for Business menu. Users can use this option to manage the storage quota for their document libraries.
- When you try to synchronize a personal document library with a OneDrive for Business client, the name of the library in the setup dialog box in the browser differs from the name of the library on the OneDrive for Business client.
- Windows Internet Explorer unexpectedly loads the OneDrive for Business Browser Helper object.
- The Manage storage string in the OneDrive for Business desktop client is localized only when Windows is configured to use an English locale.
- An initial or regular synchronization fails when the synchronization operation reaches 100-percent completion. When this issue occurs, you do not receive an error message.
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
32-bitDownload the 32-bit update package now.
64-bitDownload the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
Note If OneDrive for Business was running when you applied the update, OneDrive for Business will have to be restarted for the update to take effect.
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office. For more information about the Office System TechCenter, go to the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2817469 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2
OneDrive, OneDrive for Business