- You try to obtain a developer license for a Windows Store app from Microsoft Visual Studio or Microsoft PowerShell.
- The price of an app is displayed before you try to call the in-app purchase user interface (UI).
- You try to convert a trial version of an app to the full version of the app.
- You try to obtain a price for an in-app purchase.
- You try to obtain a receipt for an app.
- You try to update the banned apps list.
How to obtain this updateThis update is available from Windows Update.
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must be running Windows 8.1.
Registry informationTo use the update in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou must restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace a previously released update.
Article ID: 2895219 - Last Review: Oct 17, 2013 - Revision: 1